What do you do when anxiety creeps up out of nowhere and sends you into a state of panic? Maybe it’s a stressful call or email, an overflowing to-do list or all of your worries being flung in your face at once, until it feels like fear is taking over your body.
You know the feeling: irrational thoughts, a racing heart, a mind that’s racing even faster and even symptoms like a headache or upset stomach.
This happened to me the other day, and it felt like every part of my life was spinning out of control. The unknowns were sending me into a panic that just kept spiraling deeper. But this is why we have The Adult Chair! I was able to take this opportunity to lean in, get curious and use the tools in the “TAC toolbox” to return to a state of calm.
And in today’s episode, I’m going to give you the six tools I used to go from panic to peace — in just 20 minutes. Listen to discover:
- How to stop the ego in its tracks and return to flow state
- How to slow down and stop the panic cycle
- Mindful tools that ground us when our thoughts are spinning
- Hands-on exercises to bring the nervous system back in balance
- Tips for busting stories and getting back to calm
Use code ADULT50 for 50% off your first order
MORE ADULT CHAIR
The Adult Chair
The Adult Chair Membership