Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
BY PURCHASING FROM MICHELLE CHALFANT AND THE ADULT CHAIR, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC Terms & Conditions on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC AND The Adult Chair cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to experience tangible personal growth with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training, all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future growth, and we do not offer any legal, medical, clinical or other professional advice. Use caution and always consult a licensed clinician before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results at any time or under any circumstances.
These policies and procedures apply to all Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair products and training sold on this site or any other site owned by Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC, and The Adult Chair that includes a link to this page.
Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
3.1 Physical Returns and Shipping
Returns and Cancellations on Physical Merchandise (Excludes Digital)
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be returned either to the original credit card OR mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) days from the date of the original purchase to return the unused product to receive your refund. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Shipping of the product from Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned, we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to lost, missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked within 30 days of purchase for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
3.2 Subscriptions, Trials and Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair Products.
Your Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by the subscriber. You must cancel your membership 7 days prior to the recurring billing date each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your payment method.
Trial Subscriptions: Your Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 7, 14 or 30 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly and quarterly subscription purchases, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair yearly subscription.
Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your payment method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription submit a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Cancellations: Subscriptions section of the Terms of Service page.
From time to time, on some Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair products, we will offer our Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, the customer must be a member in good standing at the time of purchase. No rebates or partial refunds will be offered if a customer purchases a training and later joins Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair.
In the event that a Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair member purchases an item that was eligible for a discount and did not receive the discount, that member may notify us in writing at email@example.com within 10 days of the purchase and a refund or partial refund for the discounted amount will be offered. If the available discount is not reported within 10 days, a credit for additional purchases may be offered, but note that no refunds or credits will be offered after 12 months from the date of purchase.
The events, information and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
6.1 Events for Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair.
No refunds are offered for purchase of live events. However, you may sell your ticket to another individual if you are unable to attend. This exchange MUST take place 24 hours in advance of the event. Michelle Chalfant Unlimited, LLC does not assist in and is not liable for payment exchanged between two parties. However, you may use the Michelle Chalfant, The Adult Chair and/or TAC Tribe private Facebook groups to exchange these tickets. If a ticket is exchanged, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the new attendee CC’d on the email providing the new attendee’s first and last name and email address. Any unused tickets will be forfeited and are not transferable to another event.
All Event exchanges must be in writing to email@example.com.
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC AND THE ADULT CHAIR.
6.2 Process for Guest Tickets Transfers
Once a ticket purchase is confirmed, the ticket purchaser may only change the assignment of the guests accompanying him or her a maximum of two times and using the tickets that (s)he purchased by submitting a Guest Ticket Transfer Request. The Ticket Purchaser must submit a transfer request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.0 The Adult Chair Certification Program
What do I get as a certified coach?
As an Adult Chair Certified Coach, you will receive continuing education, referrals and an official certification that allows you to advertise and market your practice under The Adult Chair brand. Certification benefits include:
- Official certification and the opportunity to market yourself as an Adult Chair Certified Coach
- A coaches directory, where you will be listed as a certified coach on the The Adult Chair website (free for the first year; $250/year to maintain your directory listing afterwards)
- Client referrals as people inquire about Adult Chair Certified Coaches in their areas
- Access to continuing education courses created just for coaches
- A community of other coaches and hands-on support when you need it
What is required to complete the certification?
- In-person training event: The program will kick off with a week-long, in-person training, where you’ll be immersed in The Adult Chair model and learn how to use it with your clients, how to become a better coach, how to build a coaching practice and more.
- A minimum of 30 practicum hours: After the live training, you will spend the next six months practicing under the guidance of Michelle and her team. You will be paired with other group participants and practice coaching each other, and then, you will practice coaching clients. Your sessions will be observed via video by Michelle and her team, and feedback and guidance will be offered. A minimum of 30 practicum hours are required to be certified.
- Coaching sessions with Michelle: We will host a variety of live coaching calls via Zoom throughout the program. These calls will consist of live coaching examples, teachings and Q&As. You will be required to attend at least two of them live and to watch all of them via recorded video.
What is the time commitment?
Expect to spend on average two to four hours per week working on your certification during the six-month program. You will have at least one weekly session with another coach or “client” until you’ve reached your 30 hours. You will be paired with coaches from the program and volunteers from outside of the program for these sessions, and pairings will rotate throughout the program so you get the experience of working with many different people.
In addition to practice hours each week, you’ll have some prep time, some reading and studying time and coaching calls to attend throughout the program.
What happens I don’t complete all of the requirements?
If you attend the in-person training but don’t complete your practicum hours, you will not receive your certification. You must complete all of your hours to be certified. And because group participation is such a big part of this program, it’s essential that you commit to your practicum hours both for yourself and for other program participants. We understand that life happens, and we will work with you on a case-by-case basis if an unforeseeable, major life event arises. We ask that all participants take this commitment seriously and that you only apply if you expect to be able to fully participate.
Will all program participants be certified?
We are here to help you succeed. Though we expect that all participants will graduate, you will be required to pass an exam at the end of the program to receive your certification. If you are not ready to graduate in December, we will put together a plan on a case-by-case basis to help you complete your certification. We also expect that all certified coaches uphold our ethical standards to maintain their certifications after graduation.
Is the Adult Chair Certification accredited through the International Coach Federation (ICF)?
Adult Chair Certified Coaches are certified by The Michelle Chalfant Co. and not by a third-party organization. There is no government or nonprofit accrediting body for the coaching industry, and ICF is a for-profit that regulates its particular style of coaching.
While we respect these coaching organizations, The Adult Chair is built upon holistic methodologies and high standards that go beyond what ICF and other similar organizations offer. Our training not only includes basic coaching competencies and ethics, but it also includes training on mission, methodology, intuition, relationship and personal development that ensures our coaches are able to serve their clients effectively and with respect and excellence. We are here to help you and your clients get results while upholding strong ethical and heart-centered standards for all of our coaches.
Are there any prerequisites for the program?
Yes, you must have attended at least one Adult Chair Workshop before being accepted into the certification program. If you have not attended a workshop, visit our events page to find upcoming dates: https://theadultchair.com/events/.
How often is the program offered?
The program is offered once a year.
How many people are accepted into the program?
This program is very hands-on, both in terms of the live coaching we offer throughout the six months and in terms of the group participation required. For that reason, we select a small group of participants for each program that averages from 24 to 50 people.
Am I automatically accepted into the program?
We will review all applications carefully and select the applicants who we believe will be the best fit for each year’s program. You will be asked to put down a refundable deposit of $1,789 to hold your spot. If you are not accepted this round, your deposit can be refunded, and you are welcome to apply for future programs.
When will I know if I’m accepted into the program?
After registration closes on March 15, 2020 (at 11:59 p.m. PST), we will review all applications. We will let you know whether or not you’ve been selected to move on to the next stage of the application process by March 23, 2020. If you’ve been selected, you will participate in a video interview with Michelle. Final selections will be made after these interviews, and you will find out if you’ve been accepted by April 15, 2020.
Is the deposit refundable?
Yes, if you are not accepted into the program, you will be refunded your full deposit. If you are not accepted and would like to remain on the waiting list for the 2020 program in case a spot opens up, your deposit will be held until June 7, 2020. If a spot opens up and you are accepted, you will then be charged. If a spot does not open, you will receive your deposit back.
Is the program cost refundable?
No, once you have been accepted and confirmed for the program, your payments are non-refundable. We take our commitment to you VERY seriously and are pouring so much time and energy into this program. Because this program is so selective, we only accept those who are serious about their commitment as well. As a result, we can’t offer refunds once a payment has been made.
After your initial deposit and accepted into the program, you will be requested to sign an agreement to joining the program, make the second installment payment (or pay in full) and all remaining installments will be auto-drafted. If a payment does not process or if your payment method does not go through, it must be updated and processed within 10 business days for you to remain part of the program.
If you drop out of the program after it begins, you cannot apply for a future program for at least two years.
What type of payments are accepted?
We accept all major credit cards. Unfortunately, we cannot accept PayPal, check or cash at this time.
Can I still participate in the program if I can’t attend the in-person training?
No, the in-person training is required for all program participants. We are going to cover a lot of ground during this week, and it will give you the foundation you need to complete the rest of the program. The purpose of the certification program is to fully equip you to use the model in your practice, and you will not be able to do so without this training! If you can’t make this year’s training event, we invite you to apply for the program another year.
Can I leave early or leave for a couple hours if I have an appointment or another commitment?
We understand everyone has very busy schedules; however, we ask that everyone be there for the full event. We are diving into some deep work, and leaving early or late could interrupt the experience for others. It’s also important that you receive the full training in order to complete your certification.
I have more questions. How can I get in touch?
Additional questions, reach out to email@example.com and The Adult Chair Team will get back with you within 72 business hours.
Summary of agreement when applying and submitting your deposit:
- If you are not accepted into the program, you will be refunded your full deposit.
- If you are not accepted and would like to remain on the waiting list for the 2020 program in case a spot opens up, your deposit will be held until June 7, 2020. If a spot opens up and you are accepted, you will then be charged. If a spot does not open, you will receive your deposit back.
- If you are accepted and commit to the program upon acceptance, your deposit will be processed (counted as your first of the seven payments) and will be non-refundable at that time.
- After your initial deposit and accepted into the program, you will be requested to sign an agreement to joining the program, make the second installment payment (or pay in full) and all remaining installments will be auto-drafted. If a payment does not process or if your payment method does not go through, it must be updated and processed within 10 business days for you to remain part of the program.
- If a payment does not process or if your payment method does not go through, it must be updated and processed within 10 business days for you to remain part of the program.
- Once you have been accepted and confirmed for the program, your payments are non-refundable. We can’t offer refunds once a payment has been made.
- If you drop out of the program at any point, you will not be required to make future payments, but you will not receive a refund for any payments that have already been made.
- If you drop out of the program after it begins, you cannot apply for a future program for at least two years.
- Though we do everything to help participants succeed, we cannot guarantee that you will be certified at the end of the program. Participants must pass an exam and uphold our coaching standards, and we reserve the right to deny or revoke certification to those who do not meet these standards.
8.1 Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any associated device. Some Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair shall have no liability to you in such an event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
PROBLEMS AND MALFUNCTIONS
Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair, which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC AND THE ADULT CHAIR WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your account.
SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS & COMMUNITIES
Everyone of all levels is welcome here. We have a community of all skills and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar business leaders.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- All adults are welcome here.
- We have members of all experience levels.
- Keep it respectful.
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude or attacking will be deleted, removed or we will ask you to revise your comments. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group.
- We have a strict “no shopping for customers” policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content. Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. You may not require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic.
- We reserve the right to remove posts and members based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Access to this group does not mean that Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group. Don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies.
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- One to three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will be offered, depending on the severity, which is at our own discretion. This will result in a seven-day removal from the group. After the seven-day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
You agree that the Michelle Chalfant including but not limited to Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, podcasts, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair Services contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair and/or its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC ad The Adult Chair Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means without express written permission from Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC, AND The Adult Chair. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove or disable access to any Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair products, content or other materials comprising a part of the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair brand at any time without notice. In no event will Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair be liable for making these changes. Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair services, in any case, and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and The Adult Chair, (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Michelle Chalfant, Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE ADULT CHAIR OR ANY PART OF MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC, The Adult Chair, the Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC, The Adult Chair logo, other Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC, The Adult Chair trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- Personal checks may only be used for individual consultations with Michelle Chalfant and must be pre-approved to do so prior to session
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in U.S. funds.
The Services may contain links to websites that we do not operate. We are not responsible for the content of any such websites, and you should direct any concerns regarding such websites to their respective site administrators or webmasters.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
(a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(b) WHILE WE MAKE GOOD FAITH EFFORTS TO INCLUDE SUBSTANTIALLY ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS MAY OCCUR. IF WE RECEIVE NOTICE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THEM IN DUE COURSE; BUT WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
(c) IN NO EVENT SHALL MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC AND THE ADULT CHAIR OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC AND THE ADULT CHAIR’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (I) A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AT ISSUE, OR (II) $100.
(d) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY DECISIONS, ADVICE, CONCLUSIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE OR GIVEN AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON PRODUCTS. THE SERVICES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION, SOLICITATION, OFFER OR OPINION BY MICHELLE CHALFANT UNLIMITED LLC AND THE ADULT CHAIR OR OUR AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS,FOR ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR THE PURCHASE OF ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SECURITIES OR ANY KIND OF INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
(e) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE AND NOT AS SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO CONSTITUTE MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, FINANCIAL OR ACCOUNTING, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. WE URGE YOU TO CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATE LICENSED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU SEEK ANY SUCH ADVICE.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Tennessee without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. YOU AND WE AGREE THAT ANY ACTION OR DISPUTE BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARBITRATION IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE.
If you have questions or comments regarding Michelle Chalfant Unlimited LLC, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.